Well, in response to this, I will be busy. I have to find a place to live, as the work place is two hours away, need to get a drug and physical exam, and stuff. I will be uploading as, since I get to quit Meijer, I'll have some free evenings the next few weeks. But once it gets close to moving time I will be crazy busy.
You guys have no idea how stoked I am!
This is a silly contest that I'm not going to give a HUGE amount of time for you guys to do as I don't take the subject seriously. But here it is.
Pair your big cat fursona(if you do not have a fursona, use a big cat OC) with a character from The Future of Our Past character. Any character, canon, semi canon, TFOUP OC's. They can also be any type of romance. Heterosexual, homosexual, creepy stalker sexual, and so on. Get creative with it. Show a character from my comic romantically involved, or stalked by, or whatever, by your fursona/OC
- no bases
- no line art
- no manipulated screen shots
- no tracing
- basically no stealing
- must be paired with a character form my comic; semi canon, canon, or comic OC are acceptable. Can not be any canon or semi canon character who has not been seen in the comic yet(so no Tojo, Kiara, Kopa, etc.. they aren't in the comic yet)
- said character your fursona is paired with should be in the image with your fursona
- no sexually explicit artworks. anything I deem too sexual I will not accept.
- no photography
- traditional entries(hand drawn) are allowed, but must be uploaded as a quality image
- one entry per person
- I accept homosexual pairings
- I do not accept anything I would consider pedophilia. There should be no romantic images involving cubs. Two cubs with a crush is different. But no adult/cub romantic art.
(rules are subject to change)
Due Date:April 27th(my birthday), 2013 12:00am US Eastern Time. No entries will be accepted after this time.
1st Place: 500
2nd Place: 300
3rd Place: 200
Disclaimers: I am allowing my characters to be misrepresented out of humor based reasons for this contest. But in no way should you pair my OC's with your OC's for any other reason than this contest.